One synthesizer voice of the PERfourMER is buit up in a classic way (VCO-VCF-VCA) and starts with a VCO with sine, triangle, pulse and sawtooth as waveforms and additional noise. The frequency of the VCO can be modulated up- or downwards by the envelope generator. The LFO can be routed to the pulse width and/or the frequency. The VCO has portamento (glide), a rotary octave switch and a tune control.
The signal then is processed by a 24dB lowpass filter with resonance and a VCA. External audio singals can be fed tinto the filter section which turns the Perfourmer into a quad filter bank with four filters, LFOs and VCAs.
Oscillators and filters can not only be modulated as usual by LFOs and ADSRs - frequency modualtion by adjacent voices is also possible which provides drastic FM sounds. Adjacent oscillators can be synchronized in addition to FM.
LFOs feature the waveforms sawtooth/square (switchable), sine as well as SandH and can be synchronized to the MIDI clock or to the internal clock generator. LFOs 2, 3 and 4 can be synced to LFOs 1, 2 and 3. In sync mode the rate control doesn´t set the LFO speed but it sets the divider factor when synched to MIDI and sets the phase of the LFO when in LFO sync mode! This is an awesome feature for complex rhythmical modulations!
The four voices can be used as four independent monophonic syntheiszers. Besides of that there are different modes like unisono, monophonic with rotating voice assignment, two four-voice polyphonic modes and two interesting two-voice polyphonic modes- For "true polyphony" you´ll have to set each voice exactly the same... but you don´t have to! This will result in polyphonic sounds with totally different falvors. Each voice has a panorama ontrol in addition. A 440Hz generator makes tuning the PERfourMER an easy task.
- Four analogue synthesizers in one each with VCO, VCF and VCA
- 6 different play modes including 2 monophonic, 2 duophonic and 2 polyphonic
- Oscillators: Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Noise
- 4 Oscillators, 4 filters, 4 VCAs, 4 Envelopes and 4 LFOs
- 24dB resonant Low pass filters
- External inputs for each individual voice for use as filterbank
- MIDI In and Thru
- LFO Sync to internal or external MIDI clock
- Individual output per voice and Stereo output with Pan control
- Advanced editing menu for even more possibilities
- 4x Gate ingang
- 4x 1V/Octave CV ingang