Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Source is the new 10HP VCO from Tenderfoot Electronics.
- Knobs and switches: 12-position octave dial for a huge range of frequencies.
- Fine tune dial with a range of just over 1 octave to help you easily find the right pitch VCO / LFO switch.
- Frequency Range of 18kHz (VCO mode) down to around 180 seconds per cycle (LFO mode)
- Pulsewidth Dial
- Sub select switch (-1oct, -2oct, -2oct 25%pulse)
- Soft / Hard sync
- Exponential FM (with attenuator)
- Linear FM (with attenuator)
- Pulse width modulation (with attenuator)
- Sync input
- Saw (down ramp)
- Pulse / Square
- Sub (square / pulse)
When getting hold of your source VCO, you will also get its expansion module Confluence in the same box! No need for an additional purchase.
Confluence adds 2 channels of waveshape mixing to your Source VCO along with a white noise generator. The output crossfader allows you to seamlessly morph between the 2 mixer channels for evolving waveshapes (using this in LFO mode gives you a wild CV source!).