Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-32 Tonic is one of the most compact and portable drum and percussion synthesizers ever. With a 16-step sequencer and support for parameter locks and punch-in effects, you can create complex grooves anywhere and anytime. The 16 preset sounds are huge and punchy, and you can use the Sonic Charge Microtonic plug-in (sold separately) to create your own sounds and transfer them to the PO-32. And with Jam Synch enabling you to integrate with the rest of your Pocket Operators, the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-32 Tonic is a powerful drum machine and percussion synth.
- Drum and percussion synthesizer
- 16-step sequencer with parameter locks, punch-in effects, and step multiplier
- Unlimited sound potential when combined with the Microtonic plug-in (not included)
- Built-in microphone for data transfer, built-in speaker for portable music production
- Jam Sync for synchronizing with other Pocket Operators
- Breakaway lock tab protects your pattern data
- Integrated folding stand for convenient standalone use
- High-quality sound courtesy of a Silicon Labs EFM32 Gecko MCU and Cirrus Logic DAC
- 16 presets
- 16 effects
- 1 x 1/8" TRS (audio in, sync in)
- 1 x 1/8" TRS (audio out, sync out)
- Transfer additional sounds from Microtonic plug-in (sold separately)
- 2 x AAA batteries