Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
TC Electronic Clarity M Stereo
Stereo Audio Meter with 7" High Resolution Display and USB Connection for Plug-In Metering
The Clarity M Stereo provides a comprehensive set of precision tools essential to the success of any audio producer. Ideally suited to stereo mixing, mastering and post-production, Clarity M Stereo’s 7" high-resolution LCD display provides a wealth of monitoring information at-a-glance via a single screen. Metering options include; the legendary LM6 Loudness Radar Meter; a state-of-the-art true peak meter; downmix compliance; stereo correlation; and a RTA (Real Time Analyzer).
Source inputs come in a vast array of options including: USB for hassle-free VST*, Audio Units* and AAX* plug-in metering; Stereo 96 kHz AES3 digital audio on 75 Ohm BNC connectors or S/PDIF via the supplied RCA adapter for broadcast-grade metering; and stereo optical for maximum flexibility. Clarity M Stereo is fully compliant with all major broadcast standards including ITU BS.1770-4, ATSC A/85, EBU R128, TR-B32 and OP-59, and is recommended for all studio environments.
Clarity M Stereo provides a veritable toolbox of meter types to help you make the right mix and mastering decisions for truly professional recordings.
By tracing the left and right audio waveforms into a shape-like cloud, the high precision vector scope in Clarity M Stereo will help you identify important stereo balance and phase issues in your mix.
Checking the spatial balance of your mix is paramount to ensure your mix has a well balanced stereo image and optimum stereo width. With the innovative Balance-O-Meter in your arsenal, you get instant access to your all-important Left to Right balance at-a-glance.
Checking the spatial balance of your mix is paramount to ensure your mix has a well balanced stereo image and optimum stereo width. With the innovative Balance-O-Meter in your arsenal, you get instant access to your all-important Left to Right balance at-a-glance.\
Based on TC Electronic’s highly acclaimed True-Peak Technology, the Clarity M Stereo is your guard against otherwise unpredictable clipping.
The Loudness Radar is essential when it comes to monitoring the loudness of your mix. With the loudness history overview on the scope, the radar helps get the levels just right, while the momentary loudness in the outer ring keeps an eye on your instant loudness level.
Loudness statistics not only keep you compliant with loudness standards, they also provide crucial information on other important aspects of your mix, such as micro dynamics and macro dynamics.
The Deviation meter is a fundamental tool to ensure your mix sounds great whether played back in stereo or mono. This downmix compatibility meter is based on TC Electronic’s Loudness Technology, and provides the best means for determining the status of your mix fold down.
For stereo mixing, the correlation meter helps identify phasing issues and other anomalies that are easy to miss when relying solely on your ears.
While Clarity M Stereo is an exceptional hardware stand-alone desktop meter, it also interacts seamlessly with your DAW workflow via plug-in metering – which is available for Pro Tools, Apple Logic Pro, Nuendo, and all other major VST*, AU* or AAX* compatible DAWs. Clarity M Stereo is quite simply the ideal integration of two worlds.
Clarity M Stereo provides a wealth of digital connectivity. Unbalanced AES3 (coaxial) and S/PDIF are available right out of the box, and optional adapters enable you to connect standard AES/EBU with ease. Additionally, you can use the TOSLink* port for optical input and the USB connection to work seamlessly with your favorite DAW.
Clarity M Stereo includes an integrated stand, making it perfect for any desktop. A pair of mounting holes provides compatibility with RAM-Mounts, allowing convenient attachment to a wall or ceiling. Other options include a suction cup for mounting on hard surfaces and a tough-claw mount for mic stand applications, all of which are available separately.
With its high-resolution 7" display, wealth of metering tools, flexible connectivity and seamless DAW integration, Clarity M Stereo sets the benchmark for computer integrated metering.
- Professional stereo audio meter for mixing, mastering and post production
- 7” high resolution LCD display for precision metering in all studio environments
- USB connection for hassle-free VST*, Audio Units and AAX* plug-in metering
- Stereo 96 kHz AES3 digital audio on 75 Ohm BNC connectors for broadcast-grade metering
- Ultimate metering toolbox to diagnose your mix for phase, balances, frequency distribution, loudness, channel weighting, clipping, mono compatibility
- Vectorscope for detailed Left-Right analysis
- High accuracy real time analyzer with 1/3 octave resolution
- Easy-read Balance-O-Meter to quickly check Left-Right and Mid-Side balances of your mix
- Precision correlation meter warns you about phase problems
- State-of-the-art scalable true peak meter identifies clipping in DACs, CODECs and downstream filters
- Legendary LM6 loudness radar meter provides all essential loudness monitoring information on a single screen
- Detailed statistics overview for all key loudness measuring parameters
- Provision for custom logo on LCD display
- Compliant with all major broadcast standards including ITU BS.1770-4, ATSC A/85, EBU R128, TR-B32 and OP-59
- RAM-mount compatible for wall or ceiling mounting (not included)
- Stereo Optical Input for TOSLink* source
- General purpose input (GPI) for meter reset