The professional hybrid console with the warmth of analog and the latest modern technology.
TASCAM has continuously been providing industry-leading recording solutions such as the TASCAM 38 Open Reel 8-track, the DA-88 Digital 8-track and the legendary Portastudio family of Analog Cassette and Digital Multitrack recorders. Now, TASCAM is reinventing its legacy, one of its classic lineups, infused with the latest audio technology; The brand new, beautiful multi-track live recording console,
Whether for your rehearsals, live shows or production, Model 24 is the most ideal true multi-track recorder, mixer, and audio interface. The triple-function hybrid recording console has evolved to perfectly meet today’s music industry demands.
One glance is all you need - Model 24 was developed to be simple and intuitive for anyone to use. The 100mm physical faders allow for precision when tweaking volume, the accessible 7- band graphic stereo EQ to master the mix, the familiar EQ/Aux knobs, and the input/output jacks are all on the surface for quick and easy access.
Model 24 allows the users to directly record to an SD card, 24 tracks simultaneously in 24bit/48kHz, and it is capable of punching in/out 8 tracks at the same time. With TASCAM’s revolutionary recording technology, the console can also directly playback 22 tracks simultaneously from an SD card. TASCAM’s 16 high-grade mic preamps will guarantee a capture of the most pristine sound possible.
Model 24 is flexibly equipped with 22 analog inputs consisting of 20 balanced inputs (12 mono and 4 stereo), 1 unbalanced stereo input. Also, Model 24 lets you connect to your favorite DAW via USB. Your smartphone can be connected with the Bluetooth™ feature to stream rehearsal audio for individual practice or to get the audience going with exciting songs before you strike the first chord on stage.
The console is light weight - you can easily carry it around between a studio, rehearsal space, venue or wherever you want to work at, and TASCAM’s renowned reliability guarantees the console to function smoothly anywhere.
- Analogue mixing console, multi-track recorder and USB audio interface in one unit
- 22 analogue inputs (16 x Mic, 2 x Instr, 20 x Line (balanced), 1 x stereo channel for input from Bluetooth, RCA connectors or stereo mini-jack)
- Inserts on input channels 1 and 2
- Main stereo bus, stereo sub bus, two aux/ monitor buses, effects bus
- 1-knob compressor for channels 1–12
- Switchable low-cut filter for 12 mono and 4 stereo channels
- 3-band equalizer with sweepable mids for all mono input channels (fixed mids on stereo ch.)
- 7-band graphic stereo equalizer – can be used for main stereo bus or aux/monitor bus
- Effects processor (16 preset effect types), can be switched on/off by optional footswitch
- 24-track recording to SD card (WAV format, 44,1/48 kHz, 16/24 bit)
- Overdub recording, punch in/out
- Multi-track playback for advanced live performance (WAV, MP3)
- Built-in USB audio interface for 24 channels (all 22 inputs + stereo mix)
- 44,1/48 kHz, 16/24 bit audio resolution