Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The professional hybrid console with the warmth of analog and the latest modern technology.
TASCAM has continuously been providing industry-leading recording solutions such as the TASCAM 38 Open Reel 8-track, the DA-88 Digital 8-track and the legendary Portastudio family of Analog Cassette and Digital Multitrack recorders. Now, TASCAM is reinventing its legacy, one of its classic lineups, infused with the latest audio technology; The brand new, beautiful multi-track live recording console,
Whether for your rehearsals, live shows or production, Model 24 is the most ideal true multi-track recorder, mixer, and audio interface. The triple-function hybrid recording console has evolved to perfectly meet today’s music industry demands.
One glance is all you need - Model 24 was developed to be simple and intuitive for anyone to use. The 100mm physical faders allow for precision when tweaking volume, the accessible 7- band graphic stereo EQ to master the mix, the familiar EQ/Aux knobs, and the input/output jacks are all on the surface for quick and easy access.
Model 24 allows the users to directly record to an SD card, 24 tracks simultaneously in 24bit/48kHz, and it is capable of punching in/out 8 tracks at the same time. With TASCAM’s revolutionary recording technology, the console can also directly playback 22 tracks simultaneously from an SD card. TASCAM’s 16 high-grade mic preamps will guarantee a capture of the most pristine sound possible.
Model 24 is flexibly equipped with 22 analog inputs consisting of 20 balanced inputs (12 mono and 4 stereo), 1 unbalanced stereo input. Also, Model 24 lets you connect to your favorite DAW via USB. Your smartphone can be connected with the Bluetooth™ feature to stream rehearsal audio for individual practice or to get the audience going with exciting songs before you strike the first chord on stage.
The console is light weight - you can easily carry it around between a studio, rehearsal space, venue or wherever you want to work at, and TASCAM’s renowned reliability guarantees the console to function smoothly anywhere.
- Analogue mixing console, multi-track recorder and USB audio interface in one unit
- 22 analogue inputs (16 x Mic, 2 x Instr, 20 x Line (balanced), 1 x stereo channel for input from Bluetooth, RCA connectors or stereo mini-jack)
- Inserts on input channels 1 and 2
- Main stereo bus, stereo sub bus, two aux/ monitor buses, effects bus
- 1-knob compressor for channels 1–12
- Switchable low-cut filter for 12 mono and 4 stereo channels
- 3-band equalizer with sweepable mids for all mono input channels (fixed mids on stereo ch.)
- 7-band graphic stereo equalizer – can be used for main stereo bus or aux/monitor bus
- Effects processor (16 preset effect types), can be switched on/off by optional footswitch
- 24-track recording to SD card (WAV format, 44,1/48 kHz, 16/24 bit)
- Overdub recording, punch in/out
- Multi-track playback for advanced live performance (WAV, MP3)
- Built-in USB audio interface for 24 channels (all 22 inputs + stereo mix)
- 44,1/48 kHz, 16/24 bit audio resolution