Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The DR-44WL is the latest recording innovation from TASCAM. It starts with high-quality stereo condenser microphones, updated with a new XY pattern and high-performance mic components. Two locking XLR inputs feed TASCAM's latest microphone preamp design, with the lowest noise level and richest sound available in a portable recorder.
The DR-44WL revolutionizes handheld recorders with its new WiFi feature. A free app for iOS or Android devices provides control, file transfer, and audio streaming to your smartphone. Start recording while on-stage or from anywhere in the room, while setting trim levels and check meters to make sure the transport is running. At the end of a performance, transfer recordings to your phone and instantly upload them to SoundCloud, Facebook, even email directly to fans.
With rugged construction, great sound quality, and TASCAM's famed ease of use, the DR-44WL is the ultimate portable recorder for anyone from beginning musicians to experienced professionals.
- 4-track Handheld Recorder with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Recording with sample rates up to 96 kHz and a resolution of 16 24-bit (WAV / BWF format)
- MP3 recording
- Recording on microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC card as recording media
- Improved internal clock generator Í ideal for filming
- Stereo condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern in XY configuration
- Can withstand sound pressure levels up to 120 dB SPL
- A / D and D / A converters ensure Cirrus Logic high audio quality and low power consumption
- Graphic LC display (128 x 128 pixels) with light
- Built-in speaker (mono, 300 mW)
- Extended operating time
- Wi-Fi connection allows, inter alia monitoring, transport control, level control and data transfer
- Easily connecting to a wireless connection with Android
- Special remote control app available for Windows and Mac
- Redesigned user interface for easy operation
- Images can be recorded in two formats simultaneously (WAV and MP3)
- Overdub feature
- ERI function (Extended Recording information) allows you to save capture settings together with the recording
- Hall effect for acoustic instruments and vocals
- Automatic gain reduction (when needed automatically sets the optimum level when peaks are detected in recorded music)
- Limiter to protect from clipping
- Auto-recording (the recording starts and stops when the input signal passes a certain threshold level)
- Early recording (allows recording of up to 2 seconds of audio material before pressing the record button)
- Delayed absorption (self-timer feature Ask)