Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The TASCAM DR-10L is an ultra-compact, incredibly convenient digital recorder/lavalier microphone combo. For added flexibility, the included wired lavalier microphone is affixed via a 1/8” screw-down lock connector compatible with most Sennheiser lavalier mics and mics with the same connector.
Designed for both the creative filmmaker and the busy videographer, the DR-10L is an immensely powerful problem-solving tool, delivering professional sonics and revolutionary convenience.
Ideal for location recording, a DR-10L can be mounted to each on camera actor, removing the need for booms, wires or expensive (an unpredictable) wireless systems. Perfect or live events, a DR-10L can be worn by each and every member of even the biggest wedding party to ensure that every last word is captured. And lastly, the combination of a portable, high quality digital recorder and a tiny, professionally spec’d microphone makes the DR-10L an inspiring tool for the experimental audio designer.
- 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16/24-bit linear PCM mono/poly recording
- Supports WAV format (compatible with BWF format)
- Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GB capacities)
- Lavalier microphone with microphone clip and windscreen included (cable length: 160cm)
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Dual recording function
- Automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
- Low/Mid Low/Mid/High/High plus recording level settings
- Low-cut filter
- Automatic level function
- Built-in clock function, supports BWF files with included time information - convenient for editing and searching
- Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
- Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
- Headphone output
- Easy-to-read organic EL display
- micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery * using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
- Unit settings can be created as a computer text file
- Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
- Belt clip included
- Custom case for storing the unit and accessories included
- RoHS-compliant product