Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The Supercritical Neutron Flux 8 Pole Variable Character Filter is a 12hp skiff friendly eurorack filter module with a stereo analog core and digital control over it. The controls are familiar filter module controls (cutoff, bipolar FM, mode, drive) with some added spice and no complexity.
The special stuff is in these controllable features:
- Character: This control blends between five vintage influenced classic filter characters: Fat, Crisp, Liquid, Sour and Mean. Coming later in a firmware update, the Neutron Flux will also have two user banks for more specialized filter characters which can be replaced via audio update.
- Overdrive: You can switch the drive circuit to have a +20dB boost and have the drive pot to sweep from clean via warm saturation to extremely hard distortion.
- Stereo: This control spreads the cutoff between L and R channels and induces drift. This way a mono signal can be split into wide stereo.
- Two 4 pole filter cores: These can be run in stereo, mono to stereo or chained as a 8 pole mono filter for almost LPG-like steep slope. Both of them have their own drive circuits so you can have the overdrive stage in the front, in between or both.
The module can be used in many different ways. It can do classic LP/HP/BP filtering. It can self-oscillate in different waveforms. It can provide analog warmth and process something coming out of your DAW. It can act as a stereo distortion. It can spread your mono signal to a wide spatial stereo soundscape. It can do formant stuff and other wild characters. It can do audio-rate deep FM (1V/oct and FM CV’s are all analog).
- Analog stereo filter with digital control.
- 4 pole stereo / 8 pole mono
- Traditional filter user interface with cutoff, bipolar FM, resonance, mode controls with CV
- Analog CV for FM and 1V/oct.
- Pole control
- Variable character control with five classic characters: Fat, Crisp, Liquid, Sour and Mean
- Stereo control for inducing drift and offset for widening mono into wide stereo image
- Drive control with a boost function to overdrive the filter by 20dB
- Firmware updates via audio
- Two user banks and character upload via audio coming in further firmware updates
- Current Draw : 50mA at +12 V / 100mA at -12 V
- Deep : 25mm