Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Professional measurement microphone with individual calibration against ANSI-certified microphone and XLR connection bundled with a free trial version of Sonarworks Reference 3 software.
Sonarworks Reference 3 is the most accurate speaker and room calibration software delivering reference sound you can trust in under 15 minutes.
- Professional measurement microphone with XLR connection (requires 48V phantom power)
- Individual off-axis calibration curve for best results with Sonarworks software
- Individual 0° calibration curve
- 21-day trial version of Sonarworks Reference 3 speaker calibration software (Mac or Win)
- 21-day trial version of Sonarworks Reference 3 VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-ins (Mac or Win)
- XREF 20 – Professional measurement microphone with XLR connection
- Houses pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Delivers linear frequency response between 20 Hz and 20kHz with calibration curve (supplied with mic) at Omnidirectional polar pattern.
- Sensitivity is rated at -37dB/Pa (14 mV)
- Self noise: 24 dB
- S/N ratio: 70 dB
- Dynamic range: 106dB
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL