Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
SNDs newest device called ACME4 is a professional centralcontrol system for musical synchronisation signals. The abbreviation ACME stands for "Advanced Clock Management Engine".
Is is the only device in the world to generate a MIDI master clock that is absolutely jitter-free !!
- Derives a highly accurate clock from any audio workstation or computer
- Generates 4 separate clock streams
- Each clock stream has its individual MIDI output. 2 streams also generate 24-ppq signals (?Roland sync?), while the other 2 provide trigger and reset signals for analog sequencers and arpeggiators.
- Each clock stream can be time-shifted in relation to the master clock, in extremely small increments as well as in 16th-note steps.
- Each clock stream can be set to double or half tempo, and can be turned on and off without loosing synchronicity.
- A swing or shuffle factor can be set individually for each clock stream. The swing pattern can be the same for all 4 streams, or it can be a different one for each. A software editor for these patterns is included.
- Complete settings of all controls can be stored and recalled. All parameters can be remote controlled via MIDI. A setup mode allows to set precise absolute offsets for each clock, to compensate for technical reaction time differences of the various devices connected.
- Like all SND products, the ACME-4 has been designed with great attention to detail. The 32-bit risc-processor ensures lightning-fast reaction. High-grade components (gold-plated jacks, switches, and push-buttons, sealed Alps potentiometers etc.) and a rugged metal casing ensure decades of reliable operation.