Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The Aeolus Seeds is dedicated to quadraphonic modulation and vector synthesis. A fully analog signal path through four VCAs driven by a handy quad digital modulation source, this module is able to easily create automatic movements in quadraphonic space thanks to a very simple interface. Additional features include an assignable CV output (which can deliver the distance from the center, the angle of the modulation and so on...) and a audio sum out turning the Aeolis Seeds into an animated vector synthesis tool.
- Full analog path quadraphonic spatializer
- 6 main modes of modulation including LFO, envelops and randomness
- 6 different configurations (which path the sound takes in the quadraphonic space)
- Sync input allowing resettable and synced modulations
- CV output providing different parameters of the modulation such as the angle or the distance from the center
- Suitable for vector synthesis, scanning or morphing applications thanks to the Sum output
- Bipolar CV inputsC
- Current state storing
- Skiff Friendly
- Djtechtools rubber injected potentiometers
- Current Draw : 70 mA +12V / 40 mA -12V
- Deep : 40mm
- 10 hp wide