The SE Electronics GEMINI II is the King of SE studio mics. The dual tube design delivers spectacular sound results, both in warmth and in terms of sparkle. This explains the large popularity with modern producers and musicians. On board a hand-built 1.07 "capsule, a 12AX7 tube for the sound, a 12AU7 as a transformer. Together with the cool external power supply that provides the unique GEMINI sound. It also features a low-cut filter and -10dB switch. Of course, the GEMINI is II comes with a shock mount in a robust flight case.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 12.6mV/Pa - 38 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: = 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 135dB
- Power Requirement: External PSU included.
- Connector: 3-pin