Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The G3500 is derived from the Gemini II, using the same superb, hand crafted, capsule, and a 'built to scale' chassis, but as a FET only version.
It looks cute but packs a hell of a punch as a lead vocal mic and is equally at home as your primary acoustic guitar mic. The mic comes with a stylish shock mount and a steel-reinforced black aluminium flight case.
Cardioid pattern microphones are popular for general-purpose recording as they can be directed at the wanted sound source while offering a measure of rejection sounds approaching the microphone from the rear and sides. This reduces the amount of crosstalk when several musicians are playing together, resulting in a clearer recording.
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 23.7mV/Pa -32.5 ± 1.5dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Rated Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: 1 kohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5 THD@1000Hz: 125dB
- Maximum Output Voltage: 900mV
- Dynamic Range of the Microphone Amplifier: 115dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48v.
- Connector: XLR3F
- Weight: 740g
- Diameter: 64mm
- Length: 145mm