The G3500 is derived from the Gemini II, using the same superb, hand crafted, capsule, and a 'built to scale' chassis, but as a FET only version.
It looks cute but packs a hell of a punch as a lead vocal mic and is equally at home as your primary acoustic guitar mic. The mic comes with a stylish shock mount and a steel-reinforced black aluminium flight case.
Cardioid pattern microphones are popular for general-purpose recording as they can be directed at the wanted sound source while offering a measure of rejection sounds approaching the microphone from the rear and sides. This reduces the amount of crosstalk when several musicians are playing together, resulting in a clearer recording.
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 23.7mV/Pa -32.5 ± 1.5dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Rated Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: 1 kohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 12dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5 THD@1000Hz: 125dB
- Maximum Output Voltage: 900mV
- Dynamic Range of the Microphone Amplifier: 115dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48v.
- Connector: XLR3F
- Weight: 740g
- Diameter: 64mm
- Length: 145mm