Offering over 5 hours of operation from AA batteries, the Roland MC-101 Groovebox is ready to produce tracks and perform sets just about anywhere. It packs the sequencer, synthesizer, and effects from the flagship MC-707 Groovebox, in a compact four-track version. The ability to create your own samples and loops, and its powerful sequencing capabilities make the MC-101 a smart solution for integrating with other synth modules. Whether you need a portable production center, or a compact sequencer to go with your other synth gear, you'll be impressed with the Roland MC-101 Groovebox.
Right from the start, the Roland MC-101 is loaded with over 3,000 sounds including pounding basses, vibrant leads, spacious pads, and much more — and that's in addition to over 80 preset drum kits. You'll quickly be able to start creating your own custom loops, with high-quality sample recording up to 24-bit/96kHz sound quality. And with 90 types of multi-effects processing plus mastering effects, you have endless options for re-sampling and processing your custom sounds.
Like the most popular sequencing apps for your computer, the Roland MC-101 features clip-based sequencing that gives you a ton of creative potential. Four tracks are available — use the built-in ZEN-Core sounds for pounding drums and vibrant synth sounds and effects. Producers at Sweetwater love how easy it is to connect other sound modules via MIDI and sequence them from the MC-101. Whatever you create, you can save your audio and projects to SD card media (included).
- Modern groove production center with 3,000 built-in sounds and 80 drum kits
- 4 tracks of sequencing or audio playback, up to 64 sequence steps
- 6 expressive pads for playing bass lines, grooves, and melodies
- Clip-based sequencing with up to 16 clips per track (128 total)
- Save your custom sounds and projects to SD card media (included)
- Built-in multi-effects include 90 types of track effects and mastering effects
- Looper supports time stretch and pitch shift
- Combines sequencing and groove production in a single portable package
- 5 hours of operation from 4 x AA batteries
- Equally suited for making music on its own, as a master sequencer for external synths, or as a groove station locked to a master sequencer