Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The SYSTEM-8 draws on Rolands deep history of synthesizer research and development, with circuit-accurate models of classic Roland oscillators, filters, and effects. It includes legendary third-party oscillator types as well, plus the famous JUPITER and JUNO filter designs for super-authentic vintage sounds.
The SYSTEM-8 draws on our deep history of synthesizer research and development, with circuit-accurate models of classic Roland oscillators, filters, and effects. It includes legendary third-party oscillator types as well, plus the famous JUPITER and JUNO filter designs for super-authentic vintage sounds.
The SYSTEM-8 does modern sounds too, with many flavors of digital and analog-style oscillators, plus waveshapes like SuperSaw, FM and more. In addition to classic filter models, options include an all-new VCF along with more recent designs like the unique formant, harmonic, and side-band filters. This makes the SYSTEM-8 unparalleled in its versatility, going from glass to growl—or pluck to punch—with just a few tweaks of its controls.
For synthesizer power users, combining the Roland SYSTEM-8 software synthesizer with its hardware sibling is a potent pairing. Sound designers will love the ability to play and shape sounds with a velocity-sensitive keyboard and dedicated controls. Live performers will appreciate transferring patches to hardware and taking the stage computer-free.
- Cutting-edge virtual instrument powered by Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) modeling
- Retro-analog and dynamic modern sounds sweetened by powerful DSP effects
- Silky smooth multimode filters and extensive modulation possibilities
- Serves as a computer-based editor for Roland System-8 hardware synthesizer
- VST and AU compatible
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Patches per bank: 64 presets
- Tune: 430.0Hz - 450.0Hz
- Maximum Polyphony: 8 voice
◦ Multi-effects: 6
◦ Delay: 6
◦ Reverb: 6
- Plugin format:
◦ VSTi 2.4 (32 bits, 64 bits) * Windows only
◦ VSTi 3.6 (32 bits, 64 bits)
System requirements :
- Operating system:
▪ macOS 10.10.5 or later
▪ Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, Microsoft Windows 10, Incompatible with Windows® RT, Windows® Phone or virtual machines such as Hyper-V, Virtual PC..
- Host application:
▪ VST instruments (VSTi) version: VST 3.6 compatible
▪ Audio Units (AU) version: V2 Audio Units compatible
▪ VST instruments (VSTi) version: VST 2.4/3.6 compatible
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or better (Quad-core CPU recommended)
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Hard disk space: 100MB or more
- Display resolution and colour:
◦ Mac: 1280 x 800 dots or higher, 16.7 million colors or more
◦ Windows: 1280 x 800 dots or higher, 24 bits Full Color or more
◦ You'll need Internet connectivity to activate this software.
◦ You'll need Adobe Reader (available free of charge) in order to read the online help.
◦ The System-8 driver must be installed on your computer to connect this software to the SYSTEM-8.