Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Presonus StudioLive CS18AI
Presonus StudiLive CS18AI
The CS18AI Control Surface is another affordable compact mixer setting the standard for what digital mixers can be.
Presonus StudiLive CS18AI
The CS18AI Control Surface is another affordable compact mixer setting the standard for what digital mixers can be. Built from an award winning legacy, the CS18AI is a compact, intuitive mixing solution for the StudioLive RM16AI and RM32AI rack mount digital mixers and Studio One digital audio workstation. The StudioLive philosophy means being at home both live and in the studio, being easy to learn, and incorporating uniquely PreSonus workflows and features.
Networked with StudioLive RM-series mixers via AVB Ethernet and PreSonus UCNET technology, the CS18AI enables complete hardware control of all mixer features. With a CS18AI combined together with a StudioLive RM mixer, you can keep your mixing I/O on stage in a rack, while running the mix from hundreds of feet way via a lightweight Ethernet cable—eliminating the need for a cumbersome analog snake and a separate stagebox.
In addition to mixing with the CS18AI’s touch-sensitive motorized faders, a StudioLive RM as your mix core allows you to integrate an iPad®, a large Windows® 8 touch screen, or a combination of them all for an unprecedented mixing and control environment.
- 18 100mm, touch-sensitive motorized faders: 16 Channel, 1 Flex, 1 Master
- Control StudioLive RM AI mix systems of up to 64-channels
- Full PreSonus Fat Channel DSP control with individual encoders and 12-LED displays for
- Gate Threshold, Range, Attack, Release
- Compressor Ratio, Attach, Release, Gain
- Limiter Threshold
- EQ Low, Low-Mid, High-Mid, High
- Sixteen 12-LED channel ladder level and Fat Channel displays
- Three 11-LED Select Channel Level/Compressor/Gate displays
- 11-LED displays for Main Center/Mono, Left and Right
- Variable-color (RGB) Select buttons for easy channel and Filter DCA group identification
- 16-channels of high resolution 64 x 96 scribble strip display with Pan indicators
- 4.3” / 109 mm color touch-sensitive display
- Effects, Scenes, Markers Edit
- Audio Routing
- Channel Presets and settings
- Talkback Assign
- 4 Effects Mute/Mix button with TAP
- Navigate using traditional layers or with intuitive PreSonus Filter DCA groups
- Active Integration™ with PreSonus software includes UC Surface™ software
- Studio One control surface functionality including: touch-sensitive motorized fader control over channel faders and automation, plug-in cotnrol for PreSonus and third-party plug-ins, Channel Mute, Channel Solo and Solo clear, Channel Select, Channel Pan control, Scribble strip names, pan indication, and current automation mode, channel layer navigation, Aux mix and transport control, Automation mode selection, metering
- 4x2 AVB audio transport control with Marker Shift, REW/FF options
- Analog I/O
- 2 remote XMAX™ mic preamps for talkback, room mic or other local inputs
- 2 balanced 1/4” TRS line inputs
- 2 XLR line outputs
- stereo headphone output with level control
- Monitor control level control
- 4-pin XLR lamp connection
- Footswitch input
- Silent internal PSU with no fans
- Same footprint as StudioLive 16.4.2AI for integration in 19” rack mounts and 3rd-party studio desks
- Optional iPad mount accessory