Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The Ephemere is a high-resolution dual-channel recording interface for your signals. You can record from 1014sec at 172Hz up to 4 seconds
at 44.1kHz of signal on each channel, change the playback speed also it scan through the recorded CV.
It has an Oled display to monitor your live and recorded signal to adjust playback length.
When nothing is patched to the input you can use the input pot as an offset/cv generator to record pot movements into the module.
It´s possible to save, load your signals in the sdCard up to 16GB of space.
There are 4 different modes to record to choose from to make more complex signals and 3 different play modes either
- 2 Channels signal interface recording
- Record modes ( manual, sync, manual multi, sync multi)
- Play modes ( forward, backward, pendulum)
- M1014 seconds at 172Hz up to 4 seconds at 44.1kHz to select from the menu.
- Oled display with 2 types of signal monitoring
- Speed control /5 to x5
- Signal recording select from the menu -5V/+5V or 0V/10V
- Save, Load, erase files from 16GB SDcard
- Easy remote updates
- CV control from 0V to 10V
- Current Draw : 88 mA +12V / 20 mA -12V
- Skiff friendly
- Deep : 303 mm