Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Occasion MOTU Track 16
The Track 16 features 16 i/o allowing for several musicians to record simultaneously. Its pristine mic preamps and balanced line-level connectors combined with MOTU’s renowned AD/DA ensure a pristine audio quality throughout. In addition to the mic preamps, the Track 16 plenty of additional I/O with two Hi-Z guitar inputs, two pairs of line inputs, four outputs jacks, MIDI and Optical I/O offering 8-channel ADAT. A comprehensive metering gives a clear indication of inputs and output levels all accessible by the press of a simple button. Levels can be easily controlled by a touch of a button and a turn of a knob keeping the focus on recording.
The Track 16 also features CueMIX, MOTU’s renowned monitoring DSP software allowing up to 8 different stereo mixes all with internal EQ, vintage type compression and reverb. The CueMIX software also features extensive routing options including Talkback, Listenback and a Stereo return mix allowing you to record your mixed live inputs directly and easily.
Connections via Firewire or High-speed USB 2.0, ensures universal compatibility with any studio or on the road drawing power from your Mac or PC and allows for the recording and playback of all channels simultaneously even at 192 kHz thanks to its large bandwidth provided.
The Track 16’s aluminum alloy chassis is lightweight and extremely rugged and is the ideal companion for the musician or producer on the road or on stage.
- USB 2.0/Firewire 400 Hybrid Audio Interface
- Pristine 24-bit/192kHz operation
- 8 Analogue Inputs with 2 x XLR mic inputs, 2 x 1/4" TRS line inputs (balanced/unbalanced), 1 x 1/8" stereo "mini" line inputs (unbalanced)
- 8 Analogue Outputs with 2 x 1/4" balanced TRS main out, 2 x 1/4" unbalanced TRS line out, 1 x 1/4" TRS stereo headphone, 1 x 1/8" stereo headphone
- 8 ADAT Digital I/O, 4-channel SMUX or 2-channel TOSlink
- Headphone outputs: 1 x 1/4" TRS stereo phone, 1 x 1/8" stereo phone
- Individual 48V Phantom Power
- Ultra clear and extensive metering options
- CueMIX DSP Mixer with Compression EQ and Reverb, 8 stereo mixes
- MOTU SMPTE Console for synchronization with other devices such as tape machines
- Bundled with MOTU Audiodesk 3 Workstation
- Road-ready aluminium alloy chassis
- Mac system requirement PowerPC G4 CPU 1 GHz or faster, 1 GB RAM; 2 GB or more recommended, Mac OS X version 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7; v10.5.8 or later required, 250GB hard drive
- Windows System Requirements 1 GHz Pentium-based PC compatible or faster, 1 GB RAM; 2 GB or more recommended, 250GB Hard Drive, Windows 7 or Vista (SP2 or later is required)
- 64-bit compatible