Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The Modal Electronics SKULPT Synthesiser is a compact analog synth providing a hands-on approach to sound design.
The SKULPT features 32 oscillators in total, with 8 oscillators per voice with two selectable morphable waveforms. The intuitive design features a 16-key touch MIDI keyboard that allows you to create and audition sounds on the fly.
It also features a built-in sequencer and arpeggiator and an 8-slot modulation matrix with 37 destinations in total. Create everything from classic bassline sounds to cutting-edge pads and leads.
- 4 voice – 32 oscillator virtual analogue synthesiser
- 8 oscillators per voice with 2 selectable morphable waveforms
- Mixer stage for osc levels along with FM, PWM, tuning and Ring Modulation options
- Monophonic, Duophonic and Polyphonic modes available
- Multi option Unison / spread to detune the 32 oscillators for a huge sound
- 8 slot modulation matrix with 8 sources and 37 destinations
- 3 x envelope generators for Filter, Amplitude and Modulation
- 2 x audio rate LFOs, one global and one polyphonic
- Realtime sequencer that will record up to 256 notes and up to 4 parameters.
- Fully featured arpeggiator with division, direction, octave, swing and sustain controls.
- Resonant filter that can be morphed from low pass, through band pass, to high pass
- Delay and distortion (waveshaping overdrive, not bitcrushing) effects
- Optional MIDI clock sync for LFOs and Delay
- 128 patch and 64 sequence storage locations
- 16 key touch MIDI keyboard
- MIDI DIN in and out
- Analogue clock sync in and out (configured to the KORG / Teenage Engineering specification)
- Class compliant MIDI provided over USB connection to host computer or tablet
- Headphone and line output
- Powered by USB or 6 x AA batteries
- Optional software editor available for macOS, Windows, iOS and Android
- Polychain up to four units together for up to 16 voices
- Portable and compact design
- Includes protective lid, which also fits underneath to provide a raised working surface if desired
- Dimensions: 255mm x 135m x 68mm