Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The IMPLEXUS is a hardware desktop synthesizer combining west – and east-coast synthesis techniques into a single formfactor. The IMPLEXUS uses analog waveshaping, folding and audio rate modulation to create a immense range of sounds and textures!
The IMPLEXUS is a performance-oriented musical instrument which will inspire you to compose music and explore its unique soundscape. The IMPLEXUS has a carefully designed analogue signal path with many unique ways to create intriguing sounds. The many sound shaping methods and modulation possibilities help you to create west-coast style harmonically rich sounds as well as thick east-coast analog sounds.
The IMPLEXUS has a powerful “one-knob-per-function” interface with graphical feedback, utilizing LED rings to indicate modulators. The drone mode, tap tempo and looping envelopes let you explore the IMPLEXUS as a standalone sound generator. The MIDI and Eurorack compatibility and clock synchronisation options make sure it can be played in every setting.
The IMPLEXUS is built to last. It has metal shaft potentiometers, an aluminium casing with scratch and solvent resistant graphics and an internal power supply (no adapter!). The IMPLEXUS is a characteristic, unique and complete musical instrument.
The characteristic sound of the IMPLEXUS comes from shaping and folding a sinewave, resulting in a complex waveform. The shaping and folding can be modulated at audio-rate in a single knob turn utilizing the second generator. Instead of subtracting you will be adding harmonics. After tweaking for a while you will be surprised to find out you didn’t touch the filter… yet.
The IMPLEXUS offers a 12dB/oct VCF with a unique analog topology. This filter offers a lowpass and highpass mode. For cutoff modulation there is an envelope amount control with polarizer and a CV input on the back of the IMPLEXUS. There is an input mixer that has amplitude control over three inputs: complex generator, basic generator and the sub-oscillator.
The IMPLEXUS has a stereo digital delay with dry/wet, delay-time and feedback control. There is a subtle modulation difference between the left and right channels to create a wide stereo image.
The delay can be synchronized to MIDI and external (modular) clock sources. Also the delay can be synchronized to Tap Tempo. For clock synchronization there are five divisions: 1/1 3/4 1/2 1/3 1/4.
The IMPLEXUS has a global pitch control section offering control over glide rate and pitch envelope amount. There is a dedicated vibrato LFO with manual control over amount and frequency.
The IMPLEXUS has two LFO’s with a variety of waveforms and multiple modulation destinations. The LFO’s offer a wide range of 0.01 – 100Hz and can be BPM synced to MIDI and external clock. The LFO’s can also be synchronized to Tap Tempo and can even be set in five different divisions.
The IMPLEXUS offers a 1/4″ stereo balanced output. In addition to that there is a stereo headphone output with dedicated volume control.
There is standard MIDI input and thru over DIN and USB. Also there is a eurorack compatible patchbay on the back. This extends the sound and modulation possibilities of the IMPLEXUS even more!
There is a strobe tuner with 3 LED’s on board, which lets you tune both the Complex and the Basic generator to a perfect “A” within just a couple of seconds.
- Hybrid monophonic desktop synth
- Analog complex oscillator sound source controlled by linear FM amount
- Basic three shape (square, sine, and saw) and complex variable waveshape based on harmonics
- Coarse octave switching and fine-tuning per oscillator with LED tuner in between
- Variable wavefolder with bias control along with two audio-rate modulation sources via LFOs
- Analog 2-pole resonant filter with switchable low/high pass shapes
- Filter mixes in both oscillators as well as an additional sub-oscillator rooted from the complex oscillator
- Two syncable LFOs that range 0.01 to 100Hz, each sporting five waveshapes (random, square, sine, ramp, and saw)
- Two ADSR envelopes with velocity controls with looping and droning options
- Digital syncable delay with feedback and timing controls
- Oscillator pitch shaping with glide and vibrato as well as clocking section with tap tempo and analog clock input
- Loads of CV control as well as MIDI performability over 5-pin DIN or USB