The Aurora 8 AD/DA provides world-class analog to digital and digital to analog conversion in a compact one-rack space format.
With sample rates up to 192 kHz, Aurora offers wide, open, uncompressed and unequalised audio for studios, mastering facilities, remote recording, broadcast and production.
Lynx’s exclusive SynchroLock™ word clock offers extreme jitter reduction, providing clean digital audio signals for Aurora and other digital devices in the studio.
- Simultaneous 8 channel analog and 8 channel AES/EBU I/O
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O supporting single and dual wire modes
- On-board 16 channel digital mixer provides flexible I/O routing
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz mastering quality A/D and D/A conversion
- Extensive remote control capability via Lynx AES16, AES16e
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ sample clock technology
- Including LT-FW Firewire card