Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The mightiest Bass Drum Returns
Jomox ModBase 09 Mk II is the successor to the popular punchy analog bass drum module with small improvements in hardware and software.
The ModBase 09 Mk II, an updated version of its punchy bass drum module. The front panel remains the same, but there are small welcome changes to the features. It now comes with a new dedicated accent CV input that can even trigger directly dynamically. The firmware got a makeover that fixes unwanted parameter jumps and little engine glitches. Not much has changed, but the update makes the module ready for the next modular years.
- Tune Varies the pitch envelope of the VCO
- Pitch Basses as low as 10Hz reach up to 175Hz
- Decay Up to 2 sec
- Harmonics Enrichment of harmonics of the VCO - for the hardest kick drums on planet earth
- Pulse Change of the pure pulse part of the attack - gate time affects this parameter also
- Noise Change of the pure noise part of the attack - gate time affects this parameter also
- Attack Level of the mixing of Pulse and Attack
- EQ Filters the bass drum with a low pass filter - for soft and 808ish kick drumsGate T Varies the gate time from 0.1ms to 16ms
- Compr Compression of decaying envelope - for slim and clicky kicks and all the depth that is needed
- MetNze Metalized noise. A complex digital multitone pattern of 499 different combinations feeds the attack noise
- CV1-CV4 can route the external 0-5V CV signals to any of the above parameters including LFOs. Also negative amounts are processed
- LIN. FM This is a true analog dedicated CV FM modulation input for the bass drum VCO. It only works linear-wise and does not offer musical semitones across the CV scale
- ACC This is a CV input for the kick drum accent / velocity. This input may also trigger the kick drum dynamically if the ACC trigger mode is set and the sequencer is able to generate dynamic pulses
- LFO The ModBase 09 has 2 LFOs that work on the pitch of the bass drum. The LFO always starts syncronous to the gate trigger. The wave forms are: saw up, saw down, sine+/-, triangle+/-, rectangle+/- and portions of it
- MIDI The midi controllers of this module are identical to the Alpha Base/XBASE999/MBase11. All parameters including LFOs can be remotely controlled by Midi CCs
- Bus Env Is the programmable level of the audio out signal from the bus on the back mixed to the Kick Drum VCA envelope. Works with experimental Jayemsonic modules
- Current Draw : +12V 120-140mA / -12V 80mA on -12V
- Deep : 53mm