Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Introducing the µVCF state variable filter.
This is another great David Dixon filter design that has been on the workbench for a while. It is a very clean and precise filter that also doubles as an excellent sine VCO.
It responds very well to FM and the small size should make it a nice choice for smaller systems/lunchboxes.
- low pass (LPF) 2-pole , high pass (HPF) 2-pole and bandpass outputs (BPF) 1-pole.
- FM1 input acts as 1V/Oct when full CW tracks very well over 4+ octaves
- FM2 input has a bipolar attenuator
- At full Q you get very low distortion sinewaves with a range of 2Hz to 20Khz
- Current Usage : 25mA @ +12V and 24mA @ -12V