6 channel cv/audio mixer with 3 bus outputs and full digital control of muting patterns
The Mutamix module is the successor to the now discontinued six-channel mixer Mutagen but now it has voltage controllable Mute functions with memory! You can abuse the Mutamix as an unusual sequencer when used with CVs at the signal inputs.
- skiff friendly
- 6 led linear sliders for input attenuation control (leds can be easily replaced with other colors, they just slide out).
- jumpers to select pseudo log curve (instead of linear)
- all muting realised via vcas opening/closing
- 6 audio/cv inputs
- 6 mute/function inputs (depends on mode)
- 6 three way bus routing switches.
- 3 audio/cv bus outputs
- 2 linear master output level controls.
- 6 control buttons + status led
- header to normal hexvca output to the 6 inputs (same as mutagen).
- Current usage : 158mA @+12V / 44mA @-12V