mioXL™ the flagship MIDI power-house, packed full with our very best technology and innovations. With mioXL™ it’s never been easier to get huge amounts of MIDI gear connected and talking to each other. Harness the power of our advanced computer and network connectivity and experience why mioXL redefines what a flagship MIDI interface can and should do.
Connect all your MIDI devices (USB-MIDI, DIN-MIDI, RTP/Network-MIDI) and Mac, PC, and iOS computing devices to each other, and let this rugged, versatile interface put you in control of your MIDI devices and workflow.
On stage or in the studio, RTP/Network-MIDI capability means you are no longer constrained by cable length or limited USB ports. Stack multiple interfaces and computers on a network for ultimate scalability and flexibility.
With mioXL™ you’re able to streamline and expand your MIDI setup, no matter how massive and demanding. Even though it’s our most powerful MIDI interface, mioXL™ is still accessible to all users, allowing you to do whatever you want with MIDI faster, better, and in creative and exciting new ways.
- 8 in x 12 out 5-pin DIN-MIDI ports
- 10x USB-MIDI host ports support multiple USB-MIDI CLASS COMPLIANT MIDI peripherals
- Ethernet RTP-MIDI Network port - 22 virtual network ports can easily be assigned to onboard DIN and USB ports as well as any other connected computing devices. These make all MIDI devices accessible to Mac, PC, iOS and other mobile computing devices via a single cable.
- Connect multiple computers via assignable virtual network ports
- USB Computer port supporting Mac, Windows, and iOS connectivity (iOS via CCK)
- Plug and Play - no drivers required thanks to class compliant connectivity
- OLED display with rotary encoder for navigating presets and real-time monitoring of MIDI traffic
- iConnectivity’s Auracle 2.0™ configuration software (downloadable for Mac & Windows) makes it simple to create and save filtering/routing/merging presets
- Connect iOS devices via CCK, WiFi (using 3rd party Wi-Fi ethernet hub), or wired ethernet connections