Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
4 Variable Waveshape Operators for Linear FM Synthesis
Implementing frequency modulation synthesis completely from scratch in firmware, the Quad Operator is able to provide a modern take on frequency modulation synthesis.
- One knob per function design for true ease of use
- Any FM algorithm is possible via modulation matrix
- The Algo expander provides algorithm save/recall and crossfading capabilities
- Independent output per operator
- Virtual VCA per operator for both animating modulation and output volume control
- Includes a dedicated “AR FM” input with its own modulation sends, designed to bring an audio rate signal in from your rack for use as a modulator. Try processing a phase locked operator, and feeding it back in!
- Each operator can also be unlocked then tuned and patched independently, making the module a great general purpose oscillator bank
- Convincing digital emulation of classic analog waveshapes—sine, triangle, square, and saw
- An LFO mode, enabled the generation of phase locked, complex modulation signals
- Current Draw : 140 mA +12V / 13 mA -12V
- 25mm Deep