Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Featuring a robust aluminum chassis, the SRI-2 interface is a sturdy piece of gear reminiscent of the “old school” studios. Along with the striking design comes exceptional 21st century audio quality and functionality. Best-in-class digital converters capture the detailed nuance of every recording. The large volume knob provides accurate control of the output level, and direct monitoring provides zero-latency tracking. The 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs are conveniently mounted on the front of the SRI-2, so you can easily plug in your instrument or mic. The truly unique innovation of the SRI-2, however, is the speaker switching capability, which allows you to A-B your mix on two sets of speakers (with one of them hopefully being from Fluid Audio).
- Anodized aluminum chassis housing and master volume knob
- Professional grade 24-bit/192kHz digital conversion
- 2 class A microphone preamps with +48 V phantom power
- 2 x XLR/TRS combo inputs on the front panel for Line / Mic / Instrument recording
- 4 TRS outputs, for 2 monitor pairs with A / B button
- 1 headphone output with separate volume control, 2 x 75mW
- LED indicators on all knobs
- Powered by USB 2.0 connection
- Cubase LE 9.5 DAW software included via download for PC and Mac
- Cubasis LE DAW for iPad