Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Misha is an innovative Eurorack instrument/sequencer that utilizes a unique, interval-based approach to playing and creating melodies. It’s designed to be played like a keyboard instrument and yet it makes music in a way unlike any instrument before it. In addition to playing it live, you can also record sequences that can be modified in a multitude of ways, allowing for new paths of spontaneous creativity.
Misha has a way of helping you discover new musical ideas, even ones you didn’t consciously create. The interval-based approach introduces a new perspective even for a trained musician, but offers the untrained a simple path to creating melodies. Create a simple melody or sequence, change the key and scale, and manipulate the pattern into a whole new creation!
Inspired by twelve-tone composition, Misha’s sequencer expands upon the tone row technique, allowing for new paths of spontaneous creativity. Modify your sequence using some of the classic techniques such as Prime, Retrograde, or Inverted playback, or completely rearrange your sequence in unpredictable and exciting ways.
Misha comes preloaded with a variety of scales ranging from typical Western scales, microtonal scales, scales that use just intonation, and everything in between. Additionally, two banks of User scales allow you to upload your own scales using the Scala format for further experimentation.
Load a new sequence, key, scale, and more on the fly using presets. Presets can be accessed from the dedicated preset menu or can be loaded via MIDI Program Changes from external devices, allowing Misha to be an essential piece of gear for live performance.
Integrate Misha into your Eurorack system using the 3 pairs of T/G/CV inputs and outputs, or connect to your DAW or synths and sequencers via MIDI.
MIDI Note/CC maps and 3 pairs of CV inputs can be customized to a wide range of functions such as transposition, translation, randomization, loading keys and scales, sequencer transport control, and much more!
Play Misha’s intervals from your favorite MIDI keyboard or device and create a custom MIDI mapping to suite your needs. You can also play Misha using a USB computer keyboard using custom mappings.
Easily assign Misha’s 4 user buttons to play intervals or other convenient functions such as octave up/down, chromatic steps, and more.
- An innovative 28hp Eurorack instrument/sequencer that utilizes a unique, interval-based approach to playing and creating melodies
- Make sound three ways via MIDI, control voltage (with three independent gate/cv pairs) or outputting waveforms via the audio jack
- External control templates for MIDI and QWERTY keyboards
- 100 factory scales and additional slots for up to 100 user/custom scales (Scala support)
- Tone row based sequencer inspired by the classic compositional technique used in serial music
- Comprehensive control of sequence playback to easily manipulate and expand upon your musical ideas
- Create rhythmic variations using clock division
- Four user-assignable buttons
- 18 user presets
- CV inputs for external trigger/control sources
- Clock input for syncing to external sources. User configurable PPQ settings
- Audio output for internal oscillator
- Polyphony via 3 CV outputs or MIDI
- Micro-USB for easy firmware updates using Eventide Device Manager
- Micro-SD card for saving/loading scales and settings