Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Erica Synths SYNTRX
All analogue synthesizer with digitally controlled analogue patch/mixer matrix.
SYNTRX [sintrex] is developed from scratch, all analogue synthesizer with digitally controlled analogue patch/mixer matrix.
Since its beginnings Erica Synths has promoted experimental electronic music and has developed instruments that enable musicians to unleash their creativity. When it comes to standalone instruments, we think, one of most encouraging instruments in experimental music was Synthi AKS, so we teamed up with engineers from Riga Technical University to develop a synthesizer with a user interface that challenges conventional wisdom in a sound design. We believe, it will inspire users to explore the sonic universe and travel to previously undiscovered audible realms.
- 3 highly accurate VCOs that track great over 8 octaves
- Octave switch for the VCO1
- Sync option for the VCO2
- Noise generator with “color” filter
- Resonant VCF
- Ring modulator
- Spring reverb
- ASR/AD looping envelope generator
- Joystick controller
- Input amplifier with adjustable gain
- 3 VCAs
- Sample & Hold circuit with an individual clock
- Output signal filter
- Mechanical CV/audio signal level indicator
- MIDI In and MIDI Thru
- Built in speakers
- Dimensions: 309mm x 457mm x 115mm (with the joystick in centre position)
- Weight: 4.05 kg