Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Peter Zinovieff himself approved our re-imagination of his legendary Synthi AKS in the form of the SYNTRX which was produced in a limited run of 1056 units.
Based on lessons learned from the SYNTRX, Erica decided to create an instrument which would integrate even deeper into contemporary electronic and experimental music setups and cover sonic territory from daunting drones to powerful basslines and glitched noisescapes.
The SYNTRX II is the culmination of our analogue sound design circuits – two perfectly stable main oscillators with waveshapers, a versatile multimode filter, supercharged external instrument inputs with an envelope follower, a unique, great sounding ringmodulator, a recordable joystick and built in piano roll sequencer, all arranged around our signature matrix mixer and topped off with powerful FX on our new DSP platform.
Introducing The SYNTRX II - a new dark horse for experimental sonic rides.
- Two perfectly stable main oscillators with CV controlled waveforms
- Modulation oscillator with variable waveforms
- Highpass and Lowpass filters in series
- Free running or gate synced sample and hold circuit
- Multi-colour noise generator
- DC coupled instrument inputs with signal inversion and envelope follower
- Ringmodulator of unique design
- Looping trapezoid envelope generator and VCA
- Two output VCAs
- Signal meter with a dedicated audio/CV output
- FX section with great sounding Delay and Reverb
- Recordable Joystick
- Analogue patch matrix with 3 attenuation levels in each patch point
- 254 patch memory
- Piano roll sequencer
- Two CV inputs
- Gate input
- DIN5 MIDI Input (CV and Gate) and MIDI Thru
- Two assignable outputs
- Headphone output