Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Two companies - Sonic Potions and Erica Synths joined efforts to develop a drum machine that would stand apart from the masses and the LXR-02 was born. The LXR is a full-fledged digital drum machine with an integrated sequencer. Its sound engine provides 6 different instruments, each with over 30 parameters to tweak, producing sounds from classic analogue emulations to crunchy digital mayhem, thus offering some of the most extensive sound design capabilities found on a drum synthesizer. Its compact, durable design and clear user interface make it ideal for live gigs.
- A brilliant collaboration from boutique synthmakers Erica Synths and Sonic Potions
- Revamped version of a cult classic DIY drum machine
- 6 available voices, optimized for specific drum sounds
- High-fidelity 16-bit/44.1kHz audio quality
- 7 sequencer tracks with up to 128-steps per pattern at 32PPQ
- Numerous modulation sources, including LFOS, envelope generators, note velocities, and FM oscillator
- Powerful FX section with drive, ring modulator, compressor, and delay
- 2-pole state-variable filter (LP, HP, BP, unit gain BP, notch, peak, 303-style acid filter), with resonance and drive control
- Transient generator for shaping the attack of a sound and adding impact
- Morph function crossfades between two preset kits
- Store custom presets on the included SD card
- Mimic early digital drum machines with bit-reduction
- 5-pin MIDI and USB MIDI
- 4 mono outputs