Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Analog Four MKII is the new benchmark for analog tabletop synthesizers. Tweaked circuitry delivering deeper bass than ever, new powerful sound control possibilities, dedicated outputs for each voice. Not to mention the ultra durable buttons, the big OLED screen and the premium design. No stone has been left unturned.
- Reworked analog circuitry delivering very deep and defined bass
- Enhanced analog overdrive for more bite and growl
- Crisp, large OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
- Ultra durable back-lit buttons. Rated for 50 million presses
- Precise, hi-res encoders
- Quick performance controls
- Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
- Stereo audio outputs for each voice
- Expression/CV inputs for external control of Analog Four MKII parameters
- Overbridge with higher bandwidth
- Premium cast aluminium enclosure
The Elektron Analog Four MKII Synthesizer is a 4 voice true analog synth from Elektron with built in step-sequencing.
With twin analog oscillators, twin sub oscillators and a single noise generator for each voice there is a huge amount of creative freedom built into the Elektron Analog Four synthesizer. Every synthesized voice is able to use two analog filters, the first being a 4-pole lowpass ladder filter and the second a selective 2-pole filter. This combination really helps to dial in your chosen sound from grumbling basses to searing leads.
Creativity is extended with the myriad of modulation choices, every voice can be assigned to two LFO’s with individual envelopes and a dedicated vibrato LFO for total sound manipulation. You can dial in the sound of the Elektron Analog Four synth further still with the on-board FX section, the chorus, delay and reverbs allow for subtle enhancements to full on and complex effects.
A 64 step sequencer then allows for control of the synth and effects sections. Whether it is simple riffs and hooks, to full on tracks, this sequencer will be able to get you there. The ability to switch between presets in each sequencer step is great for this and a special tool for being even more creative. Using the Analog Four as a hub to control you other a gear is also possible with its CV/Gate signals that can be selected on a dedicated track. Further to this you will find USB connectivity as well as midi which has DIN sync for any piece of vintage gear that you may want to hook up.
- 4 Voice
- 2 analog oscillators
- 2 sub oscillators
- 1 noise generator
- 4-pole lowpass ladder filter
- 2-pole multimode filter
- 2 assignable LFO’s
- 1 dedicated vibrato LFO
- 2 waveshapable LFO’s
- 3 individual FX sends, chorus, delay, reverb
- 64 step sequencer
- 128 patterns
- 6 arpeggiators
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN sync out
- 2 × 1/4 jack balanced audio outs
- 2 × 1/4 jack audio ins
- 1 × 1/4 jack stereo headphone in
- 2 × 1/4 jack dual CV/Gate outputs
- 48 kHz, 24-bit
- USB 2.0