Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Nymph(e)s are chthonic demi-goddesses who not only personify nature but are regularly associated with the wild.
They inhabit rivers, springs, woods, groves, fields, caves, mountains and valleys. They preside over fountains, sacred wells and fresh water.
The Polyphonic Synthesizer N Y M P H E S was developed during the obscure pandemic times and we really hope that it will bring a pinch of happiness on your face. We tried to condense an ambitious idea in a small and compact box, without any compromise in the quality of the final instrument. The result is stunning and ethereal.
- All Analog Synthesizer (except for the reverb)
- 6 Voices Polyphony
- Lush Digital Reverb (developed by Dreadbox)
- 12 Envelopes and 7 LFOs (2 Envelope/voice, 1 LFO/voice + 1 generic LFO)
- 6 different playing modes
- 98 Presets Memory (49 factory and 49 user)
- MIDI over USB or via DIN5 with Full CC in and out documentation
- Compact, USB powered for maximum portability
- Metal enclosure