Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Fully analog 8-stage phase shifter based on OTA chips for a vintage sound. It has an internal LFO, can produce AM sounds and has inputs for low-level signals such as those from guitar pickups. Might be an interesting way to get some guitar into your Eurorack.
- Full analog 8-stage phase shifter
- Warm Vintage sound based on OTA chips
- Can create phase AM sounds
- Can be used with lower level signal inputs (i.e. fretted instruments)
- Internal voltage controlled LFO with a triangle shape and a wide frequency range (about 1 min into the audio range)