Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The Dystopia is ideal for complex patches where sound can be used to thicken the sound or filter out frequencies. It features a noise generator which can provide white, white to pink, white to blue, scatter, digital, pitch types of noise. The digital noise is brilliant as it can be used as a random gate generator. The bit crusher stage can range from one second up to 8kHz - meaning you can obtain really thick distortions - ideal for a range of styles of music. You can reference all the signals through the four LEDs too - which help you determine the level at which the module is pumping out the noise sources.
- Noise Generator (white, white to pink, white to blue, scatter, digital, pitch)
- Bit Crusher with range from 1sec up to 8kHz
- Digital Noise can also be used as a Random Gate Generator
- Dual Filter (parallel) 12dB Low Pass and High Pass Filter
- When you insert a signal to the External In, the Internal Noise generator is cancelled and the External Signal is in process
- LED indicator for all controls to illustrate the current CV Sum
- 35mm deep