Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The Professional Portable Monitor Control.
The Source is a portable monitor controller. It provides the critical link between your ears and the music. Every tracking and mixing decision hinges upon what you hear: how to locate the microphone’s sweet spot for the perfect vocal, where to place the panning to define each instrument’s space, creating the perfect marriage of kick and bass in the track…
Plug in two pairs of headphones and get inspired with a Dangerous caliber headphone amp. Select any of the four sources individually or at the same time- plug your iPod into AN2 and jam along in AN1. Listen to any combination of sources from either section. For example, let the singer hear their own personal headphone mix from the AN2 input, while you engineer the real mix, coming from the USB input.
There’s even a line level control room output, mirroring the speaker selector for dubbing, sampling or running external meters. Switch between two sets of speakers... or use one output for a subwoofer... or play them both at once to blow up the neighborhood. Built for life on the road, slide the Source into your backpack and hit the streets.
- Portable or Rack Installable (kit optional)
- 2 Speaker Outputs- Can Be Engaged Simultaneously
- Headphones Can Monitor Single or Multiple Sources
- 2 Analog Inputs: 1/8" Mini Stereo & XLR/TRS Combo Jack
- 2 Onboard Stereo 24-bit/192kHz D/A Converters
- 2 Digital Inputs: AES/SPDIF and USB
- USB IN, up to 24-bit/192kHz for Windows and Mac
Input 1 to Selected Line Out and Speakers:
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.5dB from <10 Hz to >80 kHz
- THD+N: < 0.0025% @+4dBu
- IMD (SMPTE): < 0.0025% @ +4dBu
- Crosstalk rejection: >108dB
- Noise: < -93 dB, unweighted
- NOTE: Speaker outs can run at -6dB (factory setting) or unity gain (remove jumpers 3 and 4)
- Maximum input level: > +26 dBu
Input 2 to selected line out and Speakers:
- Frequency Response : +0, -0.5dB from <10 Hz to >80 kHz
- THD+N: < 0.0025% @ +4dBu
- IMD (SMPTE): < 0.0026% @ +4dBu
- Crosstalk rejection: > -98dB
- Noise: < -90 dB, unweighted
- NOTE: Input 2 can run at -10dBV or -16dBV (by setting JP1 and JP2. Remove for -10dBV)
- Default factory setting is -16dBV to accommodate 1/8” headphone outputs of iPhones and cell phones
- Frequency Response: +0, -0.5dB from <10Hz to >50kHz
- The meter and speakers outputs are fully balanced and 600 ohm drive capable to >+26dBu.
- Volume knobs track better than +- 0.5dB from unity to -40dB.
- The headphone amp can easily drive several sets of cans.
- Maximum output level: > +26 dBu
- Shipping weight (in carton): 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12 3/4" Wide x 8" Deep x 1 5/8" High
- The AES inputs lock from 32kHz to 192kHz sample rates with the following: <0.004% THD+N
- -0.2dB at 10 Hz and 22kHz (48kHz sample rate)
- -0.2dB at 10Hz and 34kHz (higher rates)
- Crosstalk Rejection: >103dB
- Power Supply: 12 volt, 2 Amp (Part number PSU-SRC)
- Optional Rack Kit: SRC (Source Rack Kit), $49.99
- Mac: Requires Mac OS 10.6 or higher for driverless plug and play
- PC: Requires a driver for Windows operating systems (available in downloads section)