The DT770 250 Ohm are closed back dynamic studio headphones of the highest quality and a firm favourite for those looking for an accurate reference headphone with an excellent bass response. The circumaural design with velour cushions and adjustable headband makes the DT-770 headphones really comfortable, even over prolonged periods. The DT770 250 Ohm version is designed for the studio, delivering a higher impedance and a slightly more accurate response than the 80 Ohm versions. The higher impedance also means you can safely use multiple headsets from the same source.
The two most common complaints when mixing using closed back headphones are that they are uncomfortable and don't produce enough bass, leaving mixes overly compensated (see the FAQ further down for the reasons why). The answer to first problem is to buy open back headphones, but they are no good for recording purposes and may not solve the second issue of bass response. Fortunately, the DT770 Pro tackle both these problems, delivering an impressive nominal frequency response of 5Hz-35kHz using their innovative bass reflex system with a very large cup and velour cushions that let air through but not sound, thus reducing pressure.
- Soft inner headband
- Adjustable and robust steel headband
- Velour earpads
- 3m coiled cable with single sided connection
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed Back
- Nominal Frequency Response: 5Hz to 35,000Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 250Ohm
- Nominal Sound Pressure Level: 96dB
- Nominal Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.2%
- Power Handling Capacity: 100mW
- Ambient Noise Isolation: Approx. 18dB(A)