Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Paraphonic Analog and Semi-Modular Synthesizer with Dual 3340 VCOs, Multi-Mode VCF, 2 ADSRs, BBD Delay and Overdrive Circuit in a Eurorack Format.
The Behringer Neutron is a semi-modular and paraphonic synthesizer in desktop format. The synthesizer has 2x analogue oscillators based on the legendary CEM3340 chips from Doug Curtis. In addition, there is a multimode VCF, 2x ADSR envelopes, an LFO with 5x waveforms and a delay based on the bucket brigade delay technique. On the right side there is a matrix with 32x CV inputs and 24x CV outputs, with which the internal wiring can be broken up to integrate the Neutron into modular Eurorack synthesizer environments.
2x CEM3340 chips were installed in the Behringer Neutron. These oscillators were used in synthesizer classics like the Roland SH-101 or the Jupiter 6, the Moog Memorymoog or the Oberheim OB-8 and OB-Xa. The chips can be controlled independently and have 5x waveforms: Tone Mod, Square, Sawtooth, Triangle and Sine. Seamless crossfading is possible between the waveforms.
The multimode filter of the neutron has a slope of 12 dB/Oct and has a high/low-pass output. If the filter is turned up sufficiently, it can be brought to self-oscillation. Furthermore, the multimode VCF of the neutron can be additionally modulated with one of the two ADSR envelopes. Thus its function goes far beyond that of a normal filter.
The Behringer Neutron is equipped with an extensive patch matrix, which allows to break the internal pre-wiring and to give the synthesizer its own individual touch. One of the special features of the patch matrix is a sample & hold function with additional glide, which ensures even more creativity.
- Paraphonic synthesizer with authentic dual 3340 analog oscillators for insanely fat music creation
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO design to recreate classic sound performance
- Semi-modular architecture with default routings requires no patching for immediate performance
- Oscillator waveform control blends seamlessly between 5 shapes (tone mod, pulse, sawtooth, triangle, sine)
- Individual pulse width / tone mod control provides ultimate sounds
- Paraphonic mode allows both oscillators to be independently controlled
- Self-oscillating, multi-mode VCF with dual output (e.g. LP+HP available on jacks)
- 2 analog ADSR generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Multiple stage analog delay based on legendary BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
- Flexible LFO with five waveform shapes, MIDI clock sync and key syn
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Overdrive circuit adds rich analog warmth and edge to your sounds
- 36 controls and 7 buttons give you direct and real time access to all parameters
- Utility functions including attenuators, multiples, slew rate limiter and summers for creative patching flexibility
- 32 in / 24 out jack matrix for an incredible amount of patching options
- Patchable audio-rate sample and hold with glide for added creativity
- Powerful headphone output with dedicated level control
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencer