Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The Behringer 2500 series DUAL ENVELOPE GENERATOR MODULE 1033 is an authentic reproduction of the original “System 2500” circuitry from the 70’s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the DUAL ENVELOPE GENERATOR MODULE 1033 in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
The 1033 Module allows you to create a deeply contoured signal with its 10 independent controls for Gate Delay, Attack Time, Initial Decay Time, Sustain level from 0 to 10 Volts and Final Decay Time. Create snappy and percussive sounds or long evolving drones perfect for a funky groove or a brooding soundtrack to your latest cyberpunk epic.
For a more flexible setup each envelope generator comes with Manual Gate switches that you can press to start the envelope cycle; the 1033 features both gate and trigger inputs, in single mode you can use the gate input to start the envelope cycle, in multiple mode the trigger input can re-trigger the envelope cycle when a gate signal is present. You can connect an external gate and trigger system like a keyboard via 3.5mm TS cables as well as 4 outputs to send the envelopes to other modules in both negative and positive polarity.
Installing the DUAL ENVELOPE GENERATOR MODULE 1033 is easy as it is designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 1033 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
- Classic 1033 analog dual DADSR module from the '70s
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the "2500" Series
- The module contains two identical envelope generators for creating control signals
- Each generator features 5 adjustable parameters: Gate Delay, Attack Time, Initial Decay Time, Sustain Level, Final Decay Time
- Gate enables the beginning of the envelope to be delayed between 3 ms and 3 seconds
- Each envelope is initiated by Gate and Trigger signals
- Switchable between 2 operating modes for added flexibility
- Single trigger mode uses only the gate signal to control the envelope
- Multi trigger mode uses a positive trigger pulse to re-trigger the envelope while a Gate signal is present
- Manual gate operation via front panel push button with LED for gate signal indication
- Current Draw : ?? mA +12 V / ?? mA -12 V