Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
This solution is dedicated to musicians who want to connect standard expression pedal to their computers.
For Guitarists :
From now on you can control the wah-wah effect and any other using an expression pedal. The adapter is a very practical, small device that allows you to use any standard expression pedal to send many different types of MIDI messages to your computer. Regardless of what guitar you play, Fender, Gibson, Ibanez, or any other, you can use this solution.
For Keyboardists :
If you cannot connect the expression pedal to your instrument, try this adapter. This is another knob moved under the pedal! Now you can control the VST plug-in settings in real-time without using your hands. Regardless of whether you use Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Cubase, FL Studio or Reaper, it will be compatible.
Simply connect a standard expression pedal to the adapter and to the USB port and it will be recognised as a MIDI device. The device is powered from a computer via a USB port and does not require a battery.
Functions (configurable by the software):
- MIDI Channel
- MIDI Message Type
◦ Control Change (CC)
◦ Pitch Bend Change
◦ Polyphonic Key Pressure (Aftertouch)
◦ Channel Pressure (Aftertouch)
- MIDI Output Range
- MIDI parameter value (depends on MIDI Message type, e.g. CC #)
- Reversed Mode
- Pedal Calibration
- Factory Reset
Technical Specification :
◦ Input: TRS jack socket ¼″ (6.35 mm) suitable for all standard expression pedals
◦ Output: Micro-USB socket
- Included Accessories: 15 cm USB standard A-type male cable, for connection to any USB port on your computer
- Power Source: USB bus
- Power Consumption: ~20mA @ 5V
- Data Transmission: Class-compliant MIDI over USB
- Weight: 37 g
- Dimensions: 78 × 36 × 21 mm
- The adapter is compatible with Windows PC, Linux and Mac computers as well as with iPad Pro (3rd generation) tablets
*Expression Pedal is not included.