The Aston Origin is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilising a one inch (1″) gold evaporated capsule. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer-less circuitry using only the best components.
The Origin is designed to deliver direct, smooth and intimate sound… for a natural and transparent recording.
- Transducer Type:Condenser
- Acoustic Operating Principle:Pressure Gradient
- Directional Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level:18dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm:23.7mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%:127dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL):76dB A-Weighted
- Pad Switch:10dB
- Low-Cut Filter:80Hz