Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
A LEGEND REBORN
The spiritual successor to the legendary MiniBrute, the instrument that pioneered the affordable analog revolution. The MiniBrute 2 builds on this power, opens up exciting possibilities with a revolutionary connection system and Eurorack compatibility. Where the original MiniBrute brought analog synthesis to the masses, MiniBrute 2 brings the huge potential of Eurorack modular to a new audience. This cutting edge synth adds new exciting features without losing sight of what made the original so special: analog tone with powerful sound shaping features.
INSPIRING SYNTH POWER
Featuring two of Arturia’s legendary Brute oscillators, the classic Steiner-Parker filter, an innovative looping envelope, and hands-on control for every parameter, MiniBrute 2 is a monosynth to be reckoned with. The next generation MiniBrute also features a Keystep-style Sequencer/Arpeggiator to give you maximum creative flexibility, letting you create a practically unlimited variety of sounds. Try out a few sounds from the included Preset Cookbook, hone your synth skills and start patching.
Like its predecessor, the MiniBrute 2 is fast, fun, and easy to use. Its features are simply laid out and intuitive. A great starting point for musicians to learn the basics of analog synthesis, and synth experts will love exploring the exciting new sounds made possible through the diverse controls, mod matrix, and Eurorack compatibility. Connect via CV, MIDI or USB, sync to a DrumBrute, an Akai MPC Live or a Korg Volca; MiniBrute 2 lets you create your ideal synth ecosystem.
- Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with sound shapers: Sawtooth, Ultrasaw, Square, Pulse, Triangle, Metalizer, and Sine waves, with fine and coarse tuning modes, noise generator, and external input.
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation. Featuring low pass, high pass, band pass, notch, and bypass.
- ADSR envelope generator, and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter.
- Brute Factor™ adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc.
- Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points, letting you control many elements of the synthesizer and sequencer.
- Two LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
- Intuitive Sequencer and Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB.
- High quality 25-note MatrixBrute-style keyboard, with octave controls and assignable pitch bend range, modulation, and aftertouch.
- Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity.