Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The Arturia MicroLab is a compact, portable USB-MIDI controller that ships with a comprehensive audio production software suite. The velocity-sensitive 25-key controller is USB bus-powered and features responsive capacitive touch strips for pitchbend and modulation. Use the hold button as a sustain pedal for holding notes, or engage the chord function for easy single key chords. The MicroLab ships with a USB cable that wraps around the keyboard body in a built-in recessed cable channel, allowing for quick and easy transport with the cable intact. Also included are software download cards for Analog Lab Lite, UVI Grand Piano Model D, and Bitwig Studio 8-Track.
- Small profile, portable controller
- 25-key, velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- Keyboard octave up and down switching for full range access
- Pitchbend or modulation using responsive, capacitive touch strips
- Hold button provides sustain pedal function, while the chord button provides single key chords
- Includes Analog Lab Lite, UVI Grand Piano Model D virtual piano and Bitwig Studio 8-Track
- Recessed USB cable connector and channel allows the included USB cable to remain neatly attached for ease in transport. The USB connector is located on the side, allowing the controller to be placed directly in front of your computer without wasting space