Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
A synthesizer like no other, MicroFreak is a peculiar, exceptional instrument that rewards the curious musician. It blends wavetable and digital oscillators with analog filters. It features a unique poly-aftertouch flat keyboard. It adds controlled randomness to sequences. This isn’t a revolution, it’s a mutiny.
The Arturia MicroFreak is a paraphonic hybrid synthesizer. It features a multi-mode digital oscillator which gives the MicroFreak the huge sound of multiple synthesizers. The modes featured are analogue modelling, Karplus-strong to physical modelling and also a very special collaboration with the modular world to bring you the sound of the iconic Plaits from Mutable Instruments.
MicroFreak features a rich 12dB/oct analogue filter that pairs beautifully with its sound creation capabilities. The sound possible from the MicroFreakis vibrant, deep, and full of character. It also comes with a sequencer, a polyphonic touch plate keyboard - that offers full expression, CV, MIDI and USB connectivity.
The MicroFreak synthesizer is powerful enough to keep veterans engaged but simple enough to make it the ideal beginner's synthesizer. Its attractive price point makes it a must-have, regardless.
- Synthesizer with 192 preset slots and 128 factory presets
- 11 Digital oscillator with variable mode, including collaborations with Mutable Instruments
- Analog State Variable Filter, 12dB/octave, resonant, Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass
- ADSR envelope
- Cycling Envelope offering two modes
- LFO with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- Modulation matrix with 5 sources and 7 destinations (3 custom destinations)
- Monophonic or Paraphonic modes - Up to 4 voices
- 25-key capacitive keybed with polyphonic aftertouch
- Capacitive touch strip
- Crisp OLED display for editing and parameter values
- Powerful arpeggiator
- Up, Order, Random, Pattern modes
- Spice & Dice Gate randomizers
- 64-step sequencer
- 2 patterns per preset
- 4 automation tracks per preset
- CV / Gate / Mod outputs
- USB, Clock and MIDI in and out
- 6.35mm master and 3.5mm headphone output