Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
A velocity-sensitive USB MIDI controller keyboard featuring deep DAW integration, nine faders, nine knobs, and eight pads. The KeyLab Essential 61 is designed to help you take command of your studio and express your musical prowess in an intuitive, powerful package. With a responsive keyboard, smartly assigned knobs and faders, and a dedicated DAW Command Center, this USB MIDI keyboard controller helps you keep focus and spend more time creating and performing. The KeyLab Essential gives you control of your digital world, integrating seemlessly with virtual instruments and DAW software.
Packed with clever controls, this controller allows you to can play your track, jog forwards and back, save, toggle your metronome and loop, record, and punch in quickly. The KeyLab Essential is a compatible with any third-party instruments or software and features 17 iconic instruments including analogue synths, digital workstations, organs, string machines and pianos that were all pristinely recreated using Arturia’s exclusive True Analog Emulation technology.
- Keys: 61 (Velocity-Sensitive)
- Controllers: 1x Clickable Encoder, 9x Encoders, 9x 30mm Faders, 6x Transport Switches, 4x Command Switches, 1x Modulation Wheel, 1x Pitch Bend Wheel, 8x Touch/Pressure-Sensitive Pads
- Connectivity: MIDI Out, USB, Sustain Pedal
- Display: Twin-Line LCD Screen
- MCU/HUI Control Compatibility
- Chord Play Mode
- Standalone or Plug-In Operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Over 5,000 TAE Powered Preset Sounds
- UVI Grand Piano Model D Sample-Based Software Recreation
- Compatible With: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One
- Software Included: Analog Lab with 5000 Synth Sounds; Ableton Live Lite; UVI Grand Piano Model D