The MPD32 MIDI/USB control surface is a superb controller that adds the power of MPC creativity for your own sequencer.
The MPD32 is the ultimate velocity and pressure-sensitive pad controller for musicians and DJs. Modeled after the industry-standard MPC series, the MPD 32 delivers the most expressive software beat control available anywhere. Sixteen velocity and pressure-sensitive genuine MPC pads provide the industry’s finest feel and expression. Four selectable pad banks for a total of 64 playable pads, eight assignable faders, eight assignable switches and eight assignable, 360° knobs for transmitting MIDI Control Change data, all combine for unprecedented creative freedom. Three selectable control banks extend the number of available faders, buttons and knobs to 24 each. Two assignable footswitch inputs and an expression pedal input takes the total assignable controller count to 75—the most by far in any pad controller. The Akai MPD32 also features transport controls for interfacing with DAW /sequencing applications. The MPD32 is a fully–programmable controller and multi–functional control surface that fits perfectly within any production or performance environment.
- Superb controller, the power of MPC creativity for your own sequencer
- MIDI synced note-repeat with MPC swing
- 16 full-sized, genuine MPC pads with velocity and pressure-sensitive response
- Assignable switches, sliders and endless knobs for a total of 72 controllers
- 2 assignable Foot Switches
- 1 assignable Foot Pedal controller
- Large, easy-to-read custom LCD display
- 30 user-definable Presets for various DAW and software applications
- MMC /MIDI Start/Stop transport buttons for interfacing with DAW /sequencing applications