Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Akai MPC X
Stand-alone sampling workstation featuring two MIDI inputs, four MIDI outputs, eight configurable CV/gate outputs and two USB slots
The Akai MPC X Sampling Workstation is a stand-alone sampling workstation featuring two MIDI inputs, four MIDI outputs, eight configurable CV/gate outputs and two USB slots. The X is a standalone music production controller featuring a full colour 10.1” multi-touch screen, 16 amazingly responsive, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 16GB of internal storage. The X also features two USB slots that can be used for MIDI controller connectivity.
Powering the X is the MPC 2.0 Software, which runs in standalone mode. Sixteen touch-sensitive 360-degree assignable pots are included for precisely automating individual QLink parameters. Above each of those QLink pots is a high-resolution OLED display, detailing info for the individual parameter. The Vault 2.0 features samples and kits from top-notch sound design companies including Capsun Audio, MVP Loops and CR2 Records.
The X features a 2.5” SATA drive connector providing additional storage via installation of a fixed hard drive. Additionally, sounds can be accessed and added to the library using the built-in SD Card slot or the USB thumb drive. Onboard CV/Gate outputs enable the analogue control of modular gear such as classic synths and drum machines. Two RCA phono inputs with RIAA preamps are included to ensure the right levels are coming into the X from your turntable.
- Standalone MPC
- 10.1” Full-Colour Multi-Touch Display
- 16x Touch-Capacitive Q-Link Controls with OLED Displays
- Turntable (RCA) Inputs with Ground Peg
- 16GB of On-Board Storage (Over 10GB of Sound Content Included)
- User-Expandable 2.5” SATA Drive Connector (SSD or HDD)
- 2x MIDI Inputs, 4x MIDI Outputs
- 8x Configurable CV/Gate Outputs for the Analogue Control of Modular Gear
- 2x USB-A 3.0 Slots for Thumb Drives or MIDI Controllers