Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Empowering music creators with the freedom to create wirelessly. The TMA-2 Studio Wireless+ is a versatile professional headphone, designed for today’s dynamic creative workflow. Featuring new W+ Link technology for ultra-low latency and uncompressed audio, added Bluetooth 5.0 with +80 playback, and a coiled hi-fi cable.
Highly detailed audio from the signature bio-diaphragm driver ensures a precise and clear audio for your creative process. Enhance comfort from super soft and resilient ear cushions covered in Alcantara®, prevents fatigue through long listening or creative sessions. Part of the TMA-2 modular headphone system, renowned for its sturdy build and responsible design - Designed to last.
ULTRA-LOW LATENCY FROM W+ LINK TECHNOLOGY
Stable and robust 16ms latency connection for high quality cable-free audio designed for enhanced freedom in any creative environment.
UNCOMPRESSED AND LOSSLESS AUDIO
Uncompressed and stable 16bit connection from larger bandwith and dual antennas.
- Ultra-low latency and lossless audio with W+ Link technology. 16h playback time
- Signature AIAIAI bio-diaphragm speaker
- Added Bluetooth connectivity with +80h playback
- Enhanced comfort with Alcantara®
- Modular headphones – designed to last
H10 Wireless+ headband with BT and 2.4 GHz technology:
- Latency: 16ms (2.4 GHz)
- Play time: more than 80 hrs BT, 15 hrs 2.4 GHz
- BT 5.0 codec: AAC, SBC
- Built-in microphone: 50 Hz - 10 kHz
- Power supply: built-in rechargeable battery
- Charging: USB-C socket
X01 Wireless+ Transmitter:
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- SNR: >93dB
- Range: up to 12 m
- E08 Alcantara over-ear ear cushions.S05 MKII speaker unit with biocellulose diaphragm:
- 40 mm high grade neodymium driver
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Sound pressure level: 113 dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- C02 connection cable, coiled, with adapter
- A01 bag included
- Weight: 0,455 kg