Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
This is a 1U (Intellijel format) version of the Pique module which is based on the popular Peaks module from Mutable Instruments.
It can be an ADSR-style envelope generator, an LFO and a drum emulator. By default we will load the Dead Man’s Catch (DMC) firmware which adds the Alt ENV, ALT LFO, ALT Tap, Alt Drum modes below.
The module is calibrated, comes with a power cable, and a one year warranty.
Additional Dead Man’s Catch firmware modes:
- Basic (original modes)
- Tap LFO
- Bass/Snare Drums
- Alternative ENV
- Double attack envelope
- Repeating attack envelope
- Looping envelope
- Randomized AD envelope
- Bouncing ball envelope
- Alternative LFO
- Frequency-modulated LFO (folded sine FM)
- Frequency-modulated LFO (random FM)
- Varying wave shape LFO ( folded sine WS mod)
- Varying wave shape LFO ( random WS mod)
- Phase-locked loop oscillator
- Alternative TAP Mini-sequencer
- Pulse Shaper
- Pulse Randomizer
- Turing Machine
- Alternative DRUM
- FM drum Generators
- Randomized bass and snare drum generators
- Randomized high hat
OPEN SOURCE HARDWARE
Derivative Panel, PCB & Schematic provided by Jakplugg under creative commons CC-BY-SA-3.0 license. Original CAD file, PCB & Schematic and original design elements provided by Mutable Instruments under creative commons CC-BY-SA-3.0 license
- Current Draw : 60 mA +12V / 2 mA -12V
- Deep : ??
- 1U intellijel Format