Eurorack synth case, featuring a width of 84 HP, made from rugged aluminium, with wood side panels. With the SYR-E84, Roland introduces its first Eurorack case, which integrates a durable, lightweight design and a super-clean power supply with high capacity for today’s power-hungry modules. The SYR-E84 fits AIRA modular electronic instruments such as the SYSTEM-1m, BITRAZER, DEMORA, TORCIDO, SCOOPER, and SYSTEM-500, as well as standard Eurorack modules from other manufacturers.
Featuring a rugged black aluminium enclosure and wood side panels, the SYR-E84 offers an attractive look and performance for modular synth starters and seasoned pros alike. Specially designed for modular instruments, the high-capacity DC supply provides stable, low-noise power that meets Roland’s discriminating quality standards, delivering a clean and reliable operation. The versatile case can be used in flat, angled, or vertical positions to meet any working situation, and offers easy stacking capabilities for expanding your setup in the future.
- 84HP Eurorack Case
- Rugged Aluminium Construction
- Wood Side Panels
- Includes 2000 mA Power Supply
- Stackable Design
- Includes Screws for 2x SYR-E84 Cases to be Joined Together
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 12 V)
- Current Capacity: 2,000 mA: +12V; 300 mA: +5V; 500 mA: -12V
- Power Consumption: 30 W: +12V; 3 W: +5V; 10 W: -12V
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", 40x Eurorack Installation Screws , 2x 16-Pin Eurorack Power Supply Cable, AC Adaptor, Power Cord
- Dimensions: 481 x 135 x 157 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg